Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Variations On A Pillow

I posted several weeks ago about how I had been making something that is kind of a cross between a stuffed animal and a pillow:


At first it was just an experiment, something new to try. But then I took them to a little store called the Corner Shoppe, where various vendors sell their creations, and just like that my animals were available to the general public - or at least to as much of the general public that enters that little shop! This was an exciting step for me. It also meant that I needed to buckle down and make more animals. And come up with an official name. A little bit of brain work and designing later, I came up with this:


Ever since then, I have been enjoying creating different animals in large and small sizes.

Turtles:



Foxes:



Owls:




And squirrels:



Next up: bears! And then who knows? Maybe I should make some elephants. Comment if you have any ideas for me! I would love to know your thoughts!

4 comments:

  1. a dolphin! :)

    samara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh that would be so cute!! I'll have to keep that in mind.

      Delete
  2. Cute, Rachel! Also-I really like the name and the logo for the name is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had a lot of fun coming up with it!

      Delete