Monday, May 16, 2016

Inspiration

I don't browse Pinterest very often. When I do, it's usually because I am searching for inspiration - at the sewing machine or in the kitchen. Not that long ago, I went browsing for little girls' fashion. I just sat there and thought, "Someday, when I have a little girl..." 

I like things that are cute and feminine, girly and not too grown-up. There's a whole lot of too-grown-up-ness out there, I think! 

For some reason, I really like tutu skirts.


I've also recently fallen in love with the same sort of look in women's clothing (recently as in just now when I was searching for pictures of little girl tutus on Pinterest to show you). I have some soft pink sheer that I think will work perfectly! As I was saying, inspiration!


Back to little girl clothes - this pretty white dress is just perfect!


I made a couple out of some beautiful cotton prints I got recently. They were pretty simple to make, and I love how they turned out!

Well, that's all for now. Excuse me while I go pull out my pink sheer and start planning my tutu skirt!

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute, Rachel! Love the cotton print dresses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If they don't sell, I might just keep them for my future daughters! :-)

      Delete