Monday, March 14, 2016

Productive Distractions

In my last blog post, I mentioned that I had bought some new fabric and hoped to finish a dress by the weekend...last weekend. Well, that didn't happen. I did start the dress, and I did get a good ways towards finishing it, but then other fabric and other projects got in the way. Not that I minded much. I'll get back to the dress sometime here, and the new projects were so fun and exciting! This long white dress was the first distraction:


A delicately patterned white sheer over an off-white lining - this dress from one of my Pinterest boards was the inspiration:


Then there was this casual, comfortable T-shirt maxi.


Finally, I hit the jackpot at my favorite thrift store and found a large piece of brilliant green knit fabric that just had to be made into something fun.

These dresses are all for sale on my eBay store, but I am going to have to make myself one like the green one eventually! Especially now that spring is here. Because, calendar official or not, it is spring! Here is proof:


For those of you who aren't experiencing spring yet, I hope this picture brings you happy anticipation. And for those of you who are, don't let all those productive distractions keep you inside! Spring will be over before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment