Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sharing Life

Last year, I got to help plan a wedding shower for my good friend Sarah, and then be a bridesmaid in her wedding.



This year, I got to help plan a baby shower for her adorable little boy.

I saw on Pinterest (where else?) that you could make clouds from stuffing and hang them from the ceiling. What a cute idea! So, I made lots of clouds.


I looped clear thread through them so it would really look like they were floating.


Decorating!!


We're getting pretty good at this! I think we should start a business. ;-)


I found some adorable elephant fleece at Walmart that I just couldn't pass up. I had so much fun making this outfit!

I used this free pattern for the pants and this one for the shirt. I had to adjust the sizing a little on the shirt because it seemed way too small even for a newborn, but it came out well!


I cut out elephants from the blue fleece and stitched them onto the arms and one leg.


He's so cute!! It's so fun to have a friend with a baby! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment