Monday, August 17, 2015

Cramming it All In

Well, here I am, back in Springfield. Last week was busy: helping my friend move in and unpack, running lots of errands with her, sewing in the evenings, spending time on the beautiful LSU campus, and then flying back on Saturday. Now it's time to get down to business: food shopping, getting a flat tire fixed, and most importantly, preparing for the craft fair. Only four days left!

But enough about that! I promised some pictures of my first flight, and I'm sure you want to hear all about my trip! Well, maybe not, and I'll be nice and spare you all the details, but here are some of the highlights.

First, some scenic pictures. These myrtle trees were literally everywhere!


Here is a bit of the LSU campus. I wish I'd gone to school there!



I made a couple of skirts the other week that I was able to wear on the trip. I love this western-inspired one.


A friend gave me (yes, gave) a large roll of jean fabric. That stuff is expensive!! I was needing a new jean skirt...


One very hot day, my friend and I went for a walk at the nature center.



They have a lot of lizards in Louisiana.


Then we went to see the city, but it rained, so we toured from the car.


And then I got on an airplane for the first time:



I did warn you about the cloud pictures...





Thanks for the great trip, Sophy!


No comments:

Post a Comment