Saturday, August 29, 2015

Catching Up

Well, it's been a whole week since the craft fair and I am finally getting around to posting about it! In my defense, this week has been quite crazy, crammed full of planning for my choirs, late nights, practicing music, and other such things. It was the reality of life after the excitement and fun of travel. Life sure doesn't wait for you to catch up!

Anyway, about the craft fair...It wasn't very successful as far as selling things, but I was able to get my name out there and meet a lot of potential customers. In case you haven't seen it on my facebook page yet, here is what my booth looked like:


My dad helped me make (or rather, I helped him make) the wooden frame to hang all the clothes on. He's pretty amazing!! In fact, my whole family is pretty amazing. One of my sisters sister helped me set up, my mom sat with me at my booth for several hours, one of my brothers handed out my business cards and did his best to get people to buy my stuff, and both of my brothers helped take everything down and pack it up. And the other sister who was working and couldn't be there was supporting me from a distance. Yeah, I am super blessed!


My front table display. All the phone cases, zipper pouches, and jean bracelets right where everyone could see them...a great setup, if only there had been more kids!


I covered boxes with an old sheet and stapled in dividers to keep the different sizes separate.


As you can see in the picture below, I also displayed some of my dad's woodturning stuff on my table to get his name out there. He has made several wooden bangle bracelets. They are so pretty!


It will probably be a while before I do another craft fair, but it sure was fun to prepare for! Now to find some way to get rid of all the stuff that I didn't sell and really did not want to have to bring home... :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment