Monday, July 20, 2015

Past Loves

For years now, I have loved 1950's fashion. It was some magazines of my great-grandma's that really introduced me to that era and inspired me to make some historical dresses to sell. That was a fun project! Then, a friend asked me to help her make a 1920's dress and I thought that sounded like so much fun and the style was so cute that I just had to make one right away! So I made a board on Pinterest and pulled out some fabric and whipped off a dress. Since I now had three historical dresses to sell, plus one other dress that I had made a long time ago and never gotten around to selling, I asked my gorgeous sister if she would model them for me! Here are some of the pictures from our shoot:

1920's flapper dress

1950's dress made to look like a dress in an old magazine

Non-historical dress made from some cool fabric my aunt gave me

1950's style sundress

Isn't she so cute??

These dresses are now all for sale on eBay!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You did so well!! I can't wait for your help with my dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my friend is SO.CA-UTE! :) So pretty, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete