Thursday, July 2, 2015

Let's Celebrate!

I have been blogging for 3 years now. It's hard to believe that it has been that long! I have really enjoyed being a part of the blogging world and sharing some of my life with you. And now here I am, writing my 100th blog post. I think this calls for a celebration, don't you? And just in time for Independence Day!


But it's no fun to celebrate alone, so I am going to give you the chance to win some free stuff! The list below tells you how you can get your name in the drawing. Each action equals one entry.

1) Comment on this post or any post here on my blog
2) Like my page on facebook
3) Like/share this post on facebook (one entry for each)
4) Follow me on Pinterest
5) Like/pin one of the pins on the "My Sewing Projects" board (up to two likes and two pins per person)

That's a lot of ways to enter! Now, you're probably wondering what you can win. That's the best part! There will actually be three winners, and I am going to give each of you several options. You can choose from the things pictured below or you can request any small item to be custom made for you! I reserve the right to determine what "small" means, but there are a lot of options within that category. It could even be a simple alteration or mending job.


You have one week to get all your entries in! I am excited to see who wins and what you choose!

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing all your projects! You do a great job!
    -Ana Jantz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog. I love it!

    ReplyDelete