Monday, July 27, 2015

Havin' Fun

Lots of stuff has been happening this summer! Lots in general, but also lots in relation to sewing. I sent in a form requesting a booth at a craft fair in August. My dad heard about it and thought I should try selling some things there. I'm so excited! It will be the first craft fair I have ever been a part of. I have a lot of things to prepare in the weeks ahead. I want to have several small, cheap things for people to buy, things like pencil pouches and jean bracelets. I have plans for about 60 bracelets. I am over half way there!


My mom gave me another idea when she bought this cute little velcro phone case. I can make those!


I have 30 cut out and the velcro sewn on. That was a good two days' work! 



It is fun to work with so many different colors and kinds of fabric! It is also really fun to get to use all those scraps and pieces of fabric that I have saved throughout the years. I knew I would need them sometime!!

I also ordered business cards so that I will have them to hand out at the craft fair. Of course, that meant I had to develop a logo. It took a long time, but here is what I came up with:


I love it!! And here is my business card, perfected with lots of help from my dad:



Fun stuff!! I'm going to be sewing like crazy these next few weeks. I'll be sure to keep you posted on all my preparations!

No comments:

Post a Comment