Monday, February 2, 2015

Wood Turning Smocks

I posted a few months ago about the smock I had made my dad for wood turning. He was invited to do a demonstration on his candelabra once again, this time at the monthly club meeting. I tweaked a few things on the smock last week that I had been wanting to fix and had it ready for him to wear at the demonstration. My dad was happy to advertise for me, and I got several orders that day. I also got to model the bangles he had made and draw the raffle tickets. And of course, I got to see my dad demonstrate his amazing ability on the lathe. All in all, it was an exciting morning!

If you are interested in ordering a smock, send me a message using the contact form to the right, and I will send you an order form. The smocks are custom made, and the order form lists smock length, sleeve length, pocket choices, and other customizable options. The fabric is 100% polyester and comes in light grey (shown below), dark grey, dark green, and navy blue.





No comments:

Post a Comment