Monday, October 20, 2014

A Little Bit of Business

I've got a few big projects going right now, one of them being dresses for a dance this coming Friday, and I also have a lot of projects lined up, which is a good thing, but...I don't think my life is going to slow down until January. Bring it on!

Just this past weekend, I had the privilege of being in a dear friend's wedding. Over the past few weeks, I was busy altering my and my sister's dress, and helping another of the bridesmaids alter hers. The dresses were so beautiful!! Overall I think this was the most gorgeous wedding I've been to. And I got to be in it!

We are all waiting (rather impatiently, I think) for the professional wedding photos, but here are some that my dad and sister took.




There was dancing at the reception, which is always fun!



I love weddings!!! And I may be a little biased, but I think this was the best one I've seen yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment