Monday, August 4, 2014

Puffed Sleeves and Ruffles

I am slowly working through my mental list of sewing projects. Some of them are easier than others. Some of them actually burn me out! In fact, I took almost an entire week off sewing a little while ago because I got so sick of it! I also learned that I could never mass produce anything!

It all started with my brilliant idea to make three little girls' dresses out of some red Disney-themed fabric. They turned out really cute, but I don't think I will ever make three dresses at once again if I can help it. Six sleeves, six tops (three of lining and three of velvet), nine ruffles for the skirts...why did I decide to do this?? Oh yeah, because my brain said they would be adorable. Good thing they were!

Here are a few pictures of the process, as well as some pictures of the adorable girl who modeled one of the dresses for my Etsy listing. She is very photogenic, don't you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment