Monday, August 11, 2014

Of Princesses and Such

I am really bad about throwing things away when it comes to sewing - meaning that I keep almost every scrap of fabric that is leftover from every project I complete. Of course, sometimes there are big scraps. I had some big scraps of gold silk fabric that I thought would be enough for a little girls' dress. Somewhere along the way, I decided a Belle princess dress would be fun to make. This thought led to a couple more Disney costume ideas. In a few weeks, I had Cinderella and Aurora dresses too. It was a really fun project! Then I got some really cute little girls to model them for me. I think that is the most fun part of the process!








They are up for sale on my Etsy shop! If you know anyone who might be interested, please let them know!

No comments:

Post a Comment