Friday, July 25, 2014

...because you always need more...right?

It's not like I need more fabric. In fact, if I am completely honest with myself, I would have to say I really don't need any more fabric at all! But when I have a chance to get more, that fact somehow becomes completely beside the point. The other day, a neighbor graciously gave me a bunch of fabric, in various kinds, colors and patterns. What was I supposed to do - politely refuse? Refuse free fabric?? Ha. Instead, I got all excited and gladly accepted it! (very gladly) I already have plans for some of it, and I know I will start using it soon. In case you wanted to see it, here it is:




Three whole drawers. Even you non-sewing people have to understand why I was (and still am) so excited!


Cotton, eyelet, sheer, fleece, knits - and so much more!


I love that brown stuff with aqua spots, and the embroidered sheer below is so pretty!


You will be seeing a lot of these fabrics in future posts, I am sure. Also be watching for my next post: I finished the purse I was making from a pair of jeans. I love it!!! Can't wait to show it to you! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment