Saturday, June 14, 2014

Rainy Day Sewing

I sew pretty much every day, no matter what the weather, but I think I like sewing on rainy days best. On days when the sun is shining and the clouds are wispy strands floating in the blue, it feels wrong to stay inside all day. But when rain patters against the windows, accompanied by the soft rolling of thunder, sitting for hours at the machine is justified.



On the rainy day in the pictures above, I finished cutting out and began sewing some Disney dresses to sell. I have decided that I do not ever want to mass produce any article of clothing. Even just three dresses is quite enough! So many seams and so many steps over and over again! This is definitely a rainy day project.


But, not all days are full of gray skies, and I must sew anyway. So I listen to music to pass the time, or just sit in silence and think.


1 comment:

  1. I have been loving all the rain and storms too, but I'm very glad for the sunny days. :) By the way, that last picture is BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete