Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Finally, Dresses!

A loooong time ago, I began making a bunch of girls' dresses out of some fabric a friend gave me. I did a few blog posts about them, as you may remember, and kept predicting that I would have them out in a week or two. But that week or two dragged out into a month - and then several months - as it turned out to be a much bigger project than I had originally anticipated!
Well, I am both excited and relieved to say the dresses are finally finished! A few days ago, I got together with some young girls from my church for a modeling/picture-taking session. All of the dresses are now up on my Etsy site.

Here is Elena modeling a couple of blue dresses. Isn't she adorable?


Josephina looked so cute in green:


And Christiana was such a great model for the prairie dresses!


You'll find these dresses and many more on my Etsy shop! Be sure to go over there and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment