Monday, November 4, 2013

A Knitting Project

The other day I sat down to knit an ear warmer headband for myself. I had made one last year, but it hadn't turned out quite right, and I figured it was time to try again.


I choose a white yarn with some shimmery threads in it from my abundant collection (I am over-stocked on yarn at the moment) and paired it with a simple checkerboard pattern.


My sister modeled the finished product for me:

 
It was such a quick, fun project, I decided to make more! 
The three pictured above are now for sale on my Etsy shop. I am also taking orders, so if you would like one, shoot me a message in the contact form to the right! Be sure to mention what color you would like. I have the four colors pictured above (bright aqua, brilliant red, soft pink, and white shimmer) plus royal blue, navy blue, forest green, yellow, off-white, dark gray, dusky purple, baby pink, and goldenrod. 

No comments:

Post a Comment