Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Few Little Things

Colder weather...

This week, it got cold. Only for a few days, of course. Now it is back to cool. Missouri weather is never consistent. But it did get cold enough for me to pull out this sweater that I knitted last year.

It is so soft and warm and cozy, it makes me excited for the colder weather to set in!

 

A Future Project...

A few months ago, a friend gave me a bunch of old jeans. I have not had any time to use them yet, but I have lots of ideas, like various skirt patterns and jackets.


I have never made a jacket before, and to be honest it sounds like a rather daunting project to me, but I am determined to make one someday! I am thinking something like the blue one on the top o fthis pattern:



A Sneak Peek...

A few months ago, I posted about a bunch of little girls' dresses that I was making. I am still working on them, and am actually getting close to finishing. Here is a preview:



I hope to have all the dresses done within the next two weeks and up for sale on Etsy before Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment