Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Happy Fall!

I know it's been a little while since I have posted anything. Sometimes life gets so busy I can't keep up with it! I just wanted to pop in and say happy fall! Autumn came so suddenly this year it took me by surprise. By now we are well into the season of brightly colored trees and nut-gathering squirrels, apple pies and pumpkins, boots and scarves, frosted grass and foggy breath.    

 
Mums are blooming and leaves are falling, and I am pulling out my sweaters. When the weather gets cold, I get the urge to curl up on the couch under a blanket and do nothing. Unfortunately my life won't allow that right now, but as soon as I get a chance...


As you can see, I had fun outside today taking pictures. Fall and spring are my two favorite times for photographing nature. There is just so much color and variety! Isn't it amazing that God causes the earth to die so splendidly?


I hope you are having a wonderful fall, and that the cooler weather isn't keeping you from enjoying these gorgeous days. I am beginning a sewing project that involves a Reformation celebration and red tulle, so stay tuned for that! I can't wait to show it to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment